Located in the grounds of the oldest Cacao farm on the island, Hotel Chocolat enjoys a truly magnificent position on St Lucia’s west coast. Naturally, chocolate plays a big part in the heritage and function of the resort today, especially in the signature Rabot restaurant, where it graces almost every dish on the menu.
The Lodges are scattered amongst the rich and verdant foliage, with some even raised above the ground taking on the form of treehouses.
Designed to be a nature lover’s resort, guests will find themselves surrounded by magnificent tropical forests and a beautiful sandy beach just minutes away.
The rooms at Hotel Chocolat seamlessly blend into their natural surroundings, combining a unique St Lucian style with sleek and contemporary features. All rooms are placed to make full use of the prevailing winds with all of the comforts and conveniences of home.
- Lodges – Located around a charming courtyard area, these 6 accommodations have stunning views of Petit Piton as well as outdoor rainforest showers and a lounging sofa to relax on. They sleep up to 2 adults and a child (12-16 years on a rollaway bed).
- Luxe Lodges – Raised above the ground, these 8 accommodations feature stunning views of both Piton Mountains and the sparkling blue Caribbean beyond. A private verandah furnished with lounge chairs provides guests an unforgettable vista. They sleep up to 2 adults and a child (12-16 years on a rollaway bed).
- King Poster Beds
- Luxury REN bath products
- Hotel Chocolat Velvetizer and Drinking Chocolate
- Home-made chocolate treats – refreshed daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Ceiling fans
- Slippers and bathrobes
The acclaimed cuisine at Rabot by Hotel Chocolat is famous around the island, and the flagship restaurant of the resort has become a popular destination for food enthusiasts from around the world. Residents and non-residents alike are welcome to visit and experience the incredible diversity of the Hotel Chocolat’s namesake ingredient.
- World-renowned for their creative use of homegrown cacao in savory and sweet recipes, Rabot Restaurant will delight any patron with an adventurous palate. Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is open to the public.
- The same cacao focused cuisine as the main restaurant, in the form of lighter bites, served poolside.
General Hotel Facilities:
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Laundry/Valet service
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Onsite laundry
- 1 Restaurant
Things to Do
Rabot by Hotel Chocolat is a nature lover’s paradise, with large amounts of the estate open for exploration. Guests can freely explore the sights and sounds of this incredibly beautiful and biodiverse part of the world, where countless species of animals, flowers, and plants can be found. Tours around the famous cocoa groves and nursery will give guests a first-hand look at the process involved in growing and cultivating one of the world’s most ubiquitous ingredients.
- Beach Club with daily transfers
- Cruises and excursions around St. Lucia (Additional Costs Apply)
- Cacao Juvenate Spa
Due to the location and setting of the resort children younger than 12 years old will not be accepted at any time of year. Steep inclines and drops, as well as uneven ground and rocks, create hazards and the potential for injury. Therefore, children between 12 and 16 will be required to share a lodge or luxe lodge with two adults on a rollaway bed (for an extra cost)..
St Lucia Head Tax- There is a head tax in St Lucia which is $6pp per night for Adults and $3pp per night for children between ages 12-17.
For More Hotel Options in St. Lucia, CLICK HERE
Request a quote