The Landings is a world-class luxury resort built right on the beach of one of St. Lucia’s most beautiful bays. Complimentary watersports allow guests to enjoy the beach and the marina that make up the resort grounds. All accommodations are designed in a villa style, with one to three bedrooms available for villas in each category.
The Landings is perfect for St Lucia beach vacations, family holidays, and romantic retreats. The service is attentive but not obtrusive, and guests can take advantage of a 7000 square foot spa, health club, and multiple dining options.
The Landings features 72 spacious and comfortable villa suites provide amazing views of the harbor, the marina or the glittering Caribbean sea. Each villa is luxuriously appointed with a full kitchen, spacious living room with flat screen TV and CD player, high speed internet and large terraces or patio spaces. Some suites even have an indoor plunge pool with Jacuzzi-style jets. Rooms on the ground floor have good wheelchair access.
At The Landings, food represents the people and the landscape of St Lucia – diverse, exciting, and dynamic. Local flavors are offered alongside more traditional fare to keep any palate happy.
- The Palms Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering a wide selection of fresh and exciting fish and seafood creations. Taster menus are also on offer throughout the year.
- The Beach Club – A great setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner right on the beach.
- The Viscount Lounge – A sophisticated setting with a wide selection of sprits, wines and champagne, served alongside canapes and caviar. The Viscount Lounge also features multiple “Happenings” throughout the week, such as:
- Mondays – Latin Heat: Specializing in South American favorites, such as Mojitos, Margaritas, and Caipirinhas.
- Wednesdays – Parisian: Canapes, petite fours, and Piper Heidstick champagne flows to the rhythm of soft piano.
- Fridays – Martini Night: Exactly what it sounds like. Martinis made to order with chocolates and truffles.
- Saturdays – Taste of Italy: An Italian themed menu expertly paired with fine wines.
- Private Dining – If guests would rather dine in the comfort of their luxury villa, meal services can be brought to their door from one of the on-site restaurants.
Things to Do
The Landings enjoys both a pristine sandy beach and an enclosed harbor. The crystal clear waters right off the beach offer ideal conditions for snorkeling. Watersports are also on offer, including sailing and kayaking kayaking. SCUBA diving, deep sea fishing, sunset cruises and other equipment are available for a fee.
Guests can also make use of certain land activities, including:
- 2 floodlit tennis courts with racquet hire. Professional lessons are also available.
- Golf at a nearby course, with equipment rental.
- 24 hour, fully equipped fitness center.
The exquisite Soleil Spa is a great place to unwind, with an extensive range of packages and treatments available, including:
- Body wraps
- Full service hair salon
The Landings operates a Kid’s Club, open daily 9:00am – 5:00pm. Children who are over the age of 3 and potty trained can attend. Some of the activities available are:
- Treasure Hunts.
- Beach and Pool Games
- Coloring Contests.
- Arts and Crafts
- Educational activities
The Added Value Family Offer includes 3 hours of free babysitting for one evening a week for up to 2 children aged 1-8 years old, as well as a weekly picnic adventure treasure hunt at Pigeon Island National Park.
Sailing and kayaking are also suitable for older children and lessons are available.
St Lucia Head Tax- There is a head tax in St Lucia which is $6pp per night for Adults and $3pp per night for children between ages 12-17.
For More Hotel Options in St. Lucia, CLICK HERERequest a quote