Overview of The Date House:
This truly Caribbean 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa sits amid lush, tropical, fruit bearing gardens whilst offering stunning vistas of the Caribbean Sea. Sunsets from the main deck are nothing short of spectacular. The Date House enjoys a spacious living area furnished in the Caribbean style, with an open plan sitting room adjoining a dining area and a large well-equipped kitchen with a separate laundry room. All the living areas are cooled with ceiling fans.
All of the three double bedrooms are air-conditioned and enjoy private balconies with sea views. The air-conditioned master suite on the top floor of the villa has a balcony with a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea. The villa and its gardens are private and feature a wonderful 30 ft. pool along with a pool side gazebo and lots of terrace areas for relaxing and watching the hummingbirds alight on the bougainvillea and the sail boats drift by. Enjoy sundowners on the patio and al fresco dining as the sun goes down and enjoy the colorful glow of twilight.
- 30 ft. pool set in a gorgeous tropical, flower and fruit bearing garden. This a great space for kids to play.
- Caribbean Sea views with stunning sunsets.
- Covered and uncovered patios for al fresco dining and BBQs.
- Walking distance to beach and restaurants at the exclusive Calabash Cove.
Good to Know:
- Property management can organize airport transfers, car hire, sightseeing tours, starter food packs.
- Monitored house alarm & gated property.
- Conveniently located 10 minutes away from Castries & Rodney Bay.
- US $1 000 security deposit payable on arrival.
Staff at The Date House:
Housekeeper – Three days a week 9am – 3pm
Latest RatesFull house rate from US$450 per night or 1 - 2 bedroom rate from US$400 per nightRequest a quote