Overview of Smugglers Nest
Secluded, stunning and romantic, Smugglers Nest is a 2-bed, 2.5-bath villa in Cap Estate perched on the cliff side overlooking Smuggler’s Cove. Architectural Digest has featured this unique home, renowned for its striking architecture and finishes. The dream Caribbean villa, an ideal honeymoon or romantic retreat, sits amid landscaped tropical gardens with a network of paths leading to sea and garden vistas. The villa is open plan in the truest sense of the term as many of the living areas open out to the fresh air, expanding the notion of indoor-outdoor living; the rooms with doors and windows open to invite fresh sea breezes and sunny vistas.
The organic wood finish of the floors and ceilings and the bright whiteness of the villa walls draw attention to the crisp blue of sea and sky. There are two living areas – one dedicated for lounging and the other serving as a TV room. The dining room is adjacent to a well-appointed kitchen and these spaces open out to a series of patios which are perfect for lounging and al fresco dining. The villa also features a small study and guest bathroom.
The master bedroom with en suite bath frames spectacular views and has its own private patio. The second bedroom is split level with a gallery area which steps down into the bedroom; that opens out onto another patio. Just below the house is a large, inviting onyx plaster-finish swimming pool with large pool patio and shaded and sunny lounge areas. There are two gazebos on property, one on the cliff side overlooking Pigeon Island, the expansive Caribbean Sea, and the neighboring island of Martinique; the other is nestled in the beautiful gardens. Sunsets are spectacular at Smuggler’s Nest, but so is the star gazing and garden viewing.
- Sultry onyx coloured pool ties into the surrounding ambiance.
- Explore the vast gardens that surround the villa adding to its secluded feel.
- Private cliff side gazebo over looking the Caribbean sea and the Pigeon island landmark.
- Ideally located walking distance to two beaches; Smuggler’s Cove and Anse Du Cap
- Constant sound track of the waves fill the villa.
Good to Know:
- Very private villa.
- Absolutely no children under 16 years of age.
- Watchman & two dogs live on property.
- Property is only available in off season.
Staff at Smugglers Nest:
Housekeeper/cook – Monday to Saturday 9am – 3pm
Latest RatesPrices from US$700 per nightRequest a quote